Skip to content
Common symptoms of hip pain
- Arthritis (the breakdown of the cartilage that cushions hip bones, thus causing inflammation)
- Bursitis (bursa sacs can become irritated from excessive pressure and overuse)
- Nerve irritation (irritation of major nerves that control lower leg functions can cause pain through the hip/down the leg)
- Tendinitis (inflammation of the tendons caused stress from overuse)
How can orthotics help with hip pain?
- Hip pain is often a result of improper range of motion. Heel control and arch support will relieve this strain by allowing the correct amount of rotation.