What is Neuroma?
- A painful condition also referred to as a “pinched nerve” or a nerve tumor.
- It is a benign growth of nerve tissue frequently found between the third and fourth toes.
- The effects can be pain, a burning sensation, tingling, or numbness between the toes and in the ball of the foot.
How can orthotics help with Neuroma?
- The full metatarsal arch maintains the natural curve and prevents the 3rd and 4th metatarsals from entrapping the nerve.
What is Achilles Tendinitis?
- Achilles Tendinitis is an overuse injury of the achilles tendon, the band of tissue that connects calf muscles at the back of the lower leg to the heel bone.
How can orthotics help with Achilles Tendinitis?
- Controlling biomechanics allows all joints and muscles to function normally, thus eliminating the strain.